Thursday, January 31, 2013

January Wrap Up



So Jan is over! This month has flown by, I started up school just a few weeks ago and got back into the habit of consistently blogging & reading. Unfortunately I didn't read everything I wanted to this month but I had a great month overall. Here's what happened.


Books Purchased:
SplinteredThe Archived (The Archived, #1)
  


Books Read:
Dust and Decay (Benny Imura, #2)  The Girl in the Steel Corset (Steampunk Chronicles, #1)  Spell Bound (Hex Hall, #3)  Daughter of Smoke & Bone (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #1)


Additional Books Started:
Fallout (Crank, #3)  Fever (The Chemical Garden, #2)  Bitterblue (Graceling Realm, #3)



Reviews Posted:

Challenge Updates:
Novel In Verse: 0 books read = 6 until goal
Outdo Yourself: 37 books until goal reached
E-book: 0 books read = 10 books until goal
Let Me Count The Ways: 1,737 pages read = 8,263 pages until goal
Book Blogger Recommendation: 1 book read = 4 more until goal
Dystopia: 1 book read, no goal
Library: 4 books read = 14 until goal
A-Z: letters D,G,S & T fulfilled

Blog News:
This month I decided to change the look of the blog. This new layout is darker than I would like but I'm learning to love it. I'm going to work on creating a new blog badge & signature soon to go with the new look. I also decided to buy my own domain name! I'm excited because I got a great deal, only $1 for the first year and $8 each year afterwards. I'm moving on up in the blog world.
I joined a new book site called Riffle. It's pretty interesting so far, we'll see how I feel about it in the future. I also decided to start using Google+ a few days ago so hopefully more people will see my blog now. I also gained 2 new followers through GFC, 65 through FeedBurner, 27 on Twitter, had over 1,000 pageviews & was added to 2 circles on Google+
Hopefully February is even better!

2 comments:

  1. I read this yesterday and forgot to comment. I'm glad you are off to a pretty good start with your reading challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I didn't read quite as much as I wanted to but I'm happy with the progress I did make this past month.

    ReplyDelete

 

Grab My Button!

Avanti's Place

Pageviews

I Am, Are you?

Book Havn Extraordinaire