I used to make a list each month of the specific books that I was supposed to finish, but I never stuck to that list, so I'm doing something different. This is what I'm calling my CBR pile, which stands for Could Be Read. It's a group of books that I'll be choosing my reads from. It's a list I can stick to since I have a variety of books to choose from. Some books may be carryovers from the previous month's list & some are new. So here they are folks! All the pretty covers for my months CBR pile. There are so many to choose from so check back to see which books I decide to read. I've started on some of them already so hopefully I get to read at least half of these. We'll see how the month goes though!
So here is this month's CBR:











You have some great books on here. I'm planning on reading Divergent at the end of this month or in March. I would be interested in a review on The Selection.
ReplyDeleteThanks< feel I picked a good group to choose from. I feel like I'm one of the last people on Earth to read Divergent, glad I'm not alone.
ReplyDelete