
I was given this award by Kim from Divergent Gryffindor and from Kezia from Pansycake Reader.
I'm appreciative because I've this is my very first blog award. I'm glad to know people like reading what I write.
The Rules of the award:
- Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog and link back to the blogger who presented this award to you.
- Answer the 11 questions from the nominator, list 11 random facts about yourself and create 11 questions for your nominees
- Present the Liebster Blog Award to 11 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed and leave a comment on their blog letting them know they have been chosen. (no tag backs)
- Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.

Questions From Kim:
1. What book/s would you recommend to someone who hates reading to make them like reading?
I honestly don't know. My recommendation would depend on their age, gender and interests.
2. Who's your favorite male and female fictional character? Why?
I don't have any. I like almost every character I come across, it's hard to choose a favorite so I don't.
3. If someone could grant you ONE wish, what would you wish for and why?
A billion dollars. I'd have money to travel the world and be financially secure. Plus I'd also like to start a foundation that helps with childhood illiteracy so money would be a big help.
4. When did you start blogging, and what made you do it?
I started book blogging almost two years ago. I did it to share my love of books with others who like the same type of books that I do. I love doing it.
5. What was the first novel you read? What made you read it?
hmm.... I actually don't remember the 1st novel I read. I've always been a reader.
6. What book/s made you cry? Why/how?
I have actually never cried from a book. I get attached emotionally but never enough to actually cry.
7. Top 5 most charming male fictional characters.
Ren & Kishan from The Tiger Saga, Prince Kai from Cinder, Day from Legend and Alex from the Delirium trilogy.
8.What's your favorite romantic scene from a book?
I don't have a favorite one. Mainly because I have a horrible memory and can't remember most of them lol
9. If you had the chance to meet and talk to a fictional charcter, who would it be and why?
Kelsey from The Tiger Saga. I want to know what it's like to visit India and Shangri-La.
10. Do you read books written by amateur writers? (authors from Wattpad,, for example)
No I don't. I've heard about wattpad but have never checked it out.
11. Make your own question and answer it :)
Movies I'm most looking forward to this year: Beautiful Creatures & Catching Fire
Questions from Kenzia:
1. What was the first book you ever read? What did you think of it?
I don't remember. I've been reading all my life. Who knows what my first book was.
2. YA movie adaptations - Like it or hate it? Why?
Both. I love the attention the author gets and I love seeing an actual interpretation of a book. I just don't like when there are major, dramatic changes or cast members that clearly don't fit the characters.
Both. I love the attention the author gets and I love seeing an actual interpretation of a book. I just don't like when there are major, dramatic changes or cast members that clearly don't fit the characters.
3. Which one do you prefer, Hardcover or Paperback?
Paperback. Simply because they're cheaper.
Paperback. Simply because they're cheaper.
4. Who is your favorite fictional character? Why?
I don't have favorites
I don't have favorites
5. What is the most beautiful book cover you have ever seen?
Hard one. I love Crewel's cover and the cover of Splintered
Hard one. I love Crewel's cover and the cover of Splintered
6. Fanfiction - Love it or hate it? Why?
Don't have an opinion. I've never read any fanfiction.
Don't have an opinion. I've never read any fanfiction.
7. What's your childhood dream? Have you achieved it or do you intend to make it come true?
When I was a child I had lots of dreams. I wanted to be a doctor, writer & fashion designer. I'm in school now working on my fashion degree but I may one day attempt to write a book.
When I was a child I had lots of dreams. I wanted to be a doctor, writer & fashion designer. I'm in school now working on my fashion degree but I may one day attempt to write a book.
8. What are three countries you want to visit? Why do you want to go there?
Italy, France & Bahamas. I want to taste real Italian food, see the Eiffel Tower and go to Atlantis Resort.
Italy, France & Bahamas. I want to taste real Italian food, see the Eiffel Tower and go to Atlantis Resort.
9. If you were a Disney character, who would be? Why?
Princess Tiana. She's the first black animated princess and she gets to eat good food 24/7 lol
Princess Tiana. She's the first black animated princess and she gets to eat good food 24/7 lol
10. How many hours in a day do you spend reading or blogging?
Reading and blogging? I'd say about 6 or 7. I don't read as much as I'd like to.
Reading and blogging? I'd say about 6 or 7. I don't read as much as I'd like to.
11. What do you think is the most depressing fictional character's death and why?
I just finished reading Dust and Decay and Tom died! He was the character who was supposed to live through everything and be the hero older brother. He died saving his little brother & his friends
I just finished reading Dust and Decay and Tom died! He was the character who was supposed to live through everything and be the hero older brother. He died saving his little brother & his friends
11 Facts about Avanti:
- My favorite coffee drink is the toffee nut mocha frap from Starbucks
- Sometimes I spend more time looking at books than actually reading them
- I can never get just one book from the library when I go
- I save all my change! Not sure for what yet
- One of my bucket list activites is to swim with dolphins
- I play with the idea of writing my own book, but I never do
- I love the idea of being very organized but it's so hard to do!
- I love Taylor Swift
- My career path has nothing to do with the book world: fashion
- I want to live somewhere close to a beach
- I live pb&j sandwiches and egg & sausage sandwiches
Questions for nominees:
- What are you currently reading & why did you choose that book?
- Why do you love reading so much?
- Why did you start blogging?
- If you could be any character for a day who would it be?
- When you finish a book do you keep it or pass it on?
- Favorite movie & why?
- Favorite book to movie adaptation?
- What type of music do you like?
- Where's your favorite place to read?
- Favorite hobby besides reading?
- If you could go anywhere right now, where would you go?
11 Nominees
5. Wicked Reads









Great answers! I love paperbacks too not only because they're cheaper but also easier to bring anywhere :P
ReplyDeleteHappy reading and blogging!