
This is a weekly feature hosted by I Am A Reader, Not A Writer. Each week 5 questions will go up that anybody can answer to let their readers learn more about them.
Where is your favorite spot to read?
At home: In front of the fireplace
At home: In front of the fireplace
At college: On my bedroom balcony or curled up in bed
Are you a fast or slow reader?
I took the Staples reading test. I learned that I read 272 words per minute which said I was faster than 9% faster than the national average. To me, this is slow. My boyfriend can read 400 words per minute so I've gotta work on my speed.
Fanfiction - Love it or Hate it? Have your ever read/written it?
I actually have never read any fanfiction before so I don't have an opinion on it either way.
Summer or Winter?
I love summer for the great weather, no school & fun times but I love winter for the clothing. I love cute sweaters & boots & coats.
Truth or Dare?
Truth, I don't have a problem telling the truth









What a fun meme! I found your blog through Stepahnie's BTTA. Great to meet you. :-)
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by! Nice to have new visitors
Delete