Monday, January 28, 2013

Leap Frog Follow Hop #1

Leap Frog Follow Hop

The Question:
What is your favorite place to go to get good deals on books? Library sales, online shopping, used book stores, etc. Share some tips!


I like to look for deals at Books A Million first. They have good books in their clearance section sometimes and since I have a membership card I get a discount off those. I also like to use amazon.com. You can get used books for just 1 or 2 dollars sometimes & since I have a student prime account I get free shipping which makes the deals amazing. Majority of the time now I use the library. I always check there first before I decide to buy anything. It helps me save money.

6 comments:

  1. I've been to Books A Million and it is a great place to find good deals. Though I don't really check it often.
    I think the library is the best way to find books though.

    Rivie @ Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. I go there often since it's now the only bookstore in my town. I love my two libraries though. I can request any book in the state of georgia & have it sent to my local library for pickup and I can do the same thing with my school. I can request any book in the university system of GA as well. It gives me lots of options

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great suggestion! I love online shopping because you can buy things so cheap. I hate the wait though. I wish I could read it as soon as I hit that purchase button. Thanks for signing up this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree I hate the wait too. If they could just magically appear when I buy them I'd be the happiest person ever

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really wish I had a Books a Million around here lol. The joys of living so far from a bigger city. I love Amazon Prime though. It usually gets here pretty quick so don't have to wait to long to read something new.

    Liss @ Outofthebags.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol I feel you Liss. I'm in college and my school is in the middle of nowhere. The closest big town is Savannah which is like 40 miles away.

    ReplyDelete

 

Grab My Button!

Avanti's Place

Pageviews

I Am, Are you?

Book Havn Extraordinaire