Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Wordy Wednesday #11
This is a meme I'm doing where I literally open the dictionary to random pages and post words. I figure every reader has had a few times where we come across a word in a book that we have no idea what it means. So every week I'll be posting new words, until I complete the whole dictionary. If you do your own Wordy Wednesday post, please link back to mine since I created this.
Symposium - n - : a conference at which a particular topic is discussed by various speakers
Arbitrator - n -: one chosen to settle differences between two parties in a controversy
Genuflect - vb -: to bend the knee esp. in worship
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










Hello, Avanti. I nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award. Congratulations! You can see the detail on my page :)
ReplyDeletehttp://pansycakereader.blogspot.com/2013/01/liebster-blog-award.html
Have a great day!! :D
I love this idea!!! I will have to start participating in this. I need it. Desperately lol.
ReplyDelete