Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Wordy Wednesday #12

wordy wednesdays

This is a meme I'm doing where I literally open the dictionary to random pages and post words. I figure every reader has had a few times where we come across a word in a book that we have no idea what it means. So every week I'll be posting  new words, until I complete the whole dictionary. If you do your own Wordy Wednesday post, please link back to mine since I created this.




Prognathous - adj -: having the lower jaw projecting beyond the upper part of the face

Specie - -: money in coin

Deadpan - n -:  a completely expressionless face

2 comments:

  1. :D I love using the word Deadpan! lol I never seen this meme before. It's a great way to expand your vocab!

    Janina @ Synchronized Reading

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It's something I came up with a while ago. I love expanding my vocab & having fun doing it

    ReplyDelete

 

Grab My Button!

Avanti's Place

Pageviews

I Am, Are you?

Book Havn Extraordinaire