This feature is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.It's a weekly meme where we can show off the books we have gotten over the past week no matter how you got it or when you plan to read it. For more info go here.
Bought from Books A Million:
Free for Kindle:
The Wake-Up Call by Jonas Eriksson
The Milestone Tapes by Ashley Mackler-Paternostro
Twenty Weeks by Melisa M Hamling
Revenge of the Homecoming Queen by Stephanie Hale
Vs. Reality by Blake Northcott
Her Daughter's Eyes by Jessica Barksdale Inclan
I Am Alive by Cameron Jace
Michael by Aaron Patterson
To see how much I've saved in free kindle books this week, check out my Kindle Savings page!









I loved all three books you bought at Books A Million! Nice haul!
ReplyDeleteHappy reading
My StS
Thanks, I can't wait to start reading them. Uglies is first on my list for August, I've heard great things about it.
ReplyDeleteNew Follower :)
ReplyDeleteI love Wither and Divergent, I hope you enjoy them!
Check out my http://christysbookaddiction.blogspot.com/2012/07/stacking-shelves-3.html
I've also got a giveaway going on.
Thanks, I'm sure I'll enjoy them. Everybody seems to love em
DeleteDivergent and Uglies are two of my favorites, so I hope you like them! Happy Reading! :D
ReplyDelete~Keertana
Ivy Book Bindings
Great books! You are going to LOVE Divergent! It's amazing! I've also heard great things about Wither. I haven't read it but I recently bought a copy. :) Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteMy Stacking the Shelves
Great set! Yay for Uglies. I loved it.
ReplyDeleteMy Bookish Recap