Friday, July 20, 2012

Stacking The Shelves #3

STSmall



This feature is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.It's a weekly meme where we can show off the books we have gotten over the past week no matter how you got it or when you plan to read it. For more info go here.




Borrowed from a friend:

Bought for Kindle:
Matched by Ally Condie

Free for Kindle:
Seranfyll by Christina Daley
I Kill Rich People by Mike Bogin
Blood Money by Laura Rizio

To see how much I've saved in free kindle books this week, check out my Kindle Savings page!

10 comments:

  1. My friend has so many good things to say about Ellen Hopkins' books but I have yet to read one! I should probably get to that soon...but I hope you enjoy your haul! :)

    Check out my Stacking the Shelves!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great haul! Enjoy your books this week. I also read & agreed with your rant from Sunday. People do need to grow up

      Delete
  2. I have Crank on my TBR but haven't read it yet, it's supposed to be great. Hope you like them all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just finished Crank the other day. It was great! I can't wait to read Glass and Fallout.

      Delete
  3. I love Ellen Hopkins' books! I hope you like them too. (:

    Check out my Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the covers on those C.C. Hunter books. Makes me want to read them just from that haha

      Delete
  4. I wonder about I Kill Rich People. Sounds interesting. Here is my post:
    STS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a great week, hope you enjoy! Here's my Stacking the Shelves post: http://hdsreadingcorner.blogspot.com/2012/07/stacking-shelves-july-15-21-2012.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow, Great haul! I've had Discovery of Witches for a long time now. I got the kindle version way back for free but still haven't read it yet. Hopefully I'll get to it in Aug or Sept

      Delete
  6. Great set! Yay for Ellen Hopkins. I want to read her books.
    My Bookish Recap

    ReplyDelete

 

Grab My Button!

Avanti's Place

Pageviews

I Am, Are you?

Book Havn Extraordinaire