This feature is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.It's a weekly meme where we can show off the books we have gotten over the past week no matter how you got it or when you plan to read it. For more info go here.
Bought from Books-A-Million:
Bought from Garden Ridge:
Bought from an Amazon seller:
Free for Kindle:









Great haul. Kenyon's books are always so good. Come visit me as well.
ReplyDeleteGrace
I've heard great things about Sherrilyn Kenyon's books and Michael Scott's. Wicked Lovely was a pretty good book but I didn't really care for Fallen that much so I hope you have better luck than me! :)
ReplyDeleteCheck out my Stacking the Shelves!
You should read Fallen by Lauren Kate right now! I love the series! It's one of my favorites. Happy Reading! :)
ReplyDeleteSTS: http://shatterbooks.blogspot.com/2012/07/stacking-shelves-2.html
Lisa @ Shatterbooks
Nice haul! Enjoy your new reads! My StS
ReplyDeleteOh so many awesome books! So many people either liked or disliked the Fallen series, and I have to say I liked it. It got quite slow and winded but Torment and Rapture were just soo good! Enjoy!
ReplyDelete------
Giselle from booknerd.ca
Stacking the Shelves
Yea I've heard some hot & cold about Fallen too. People either love it or don't really like it.
ReplyDeleteI've seen all your pages, thanks for introducing me to some great books. That's what this meme is all about