Monday, July 30, 2012

Feeding the Hungry

So this post has nothing to do with books but it's something I wanted to get out there. I came across this site called Free Rice. It's pretty cool because it donates 10 grains of rice for every question you answer correctly. I joined, but the rice will be donated whether you register or not. It's pretty much a trivia site, they have questions on english, chemistry, math, humanities, geography, science, SAT test prep & even languages (French, Spanish, Italian & German). It's pretty nice that you can take 5 mins out of your day, brush up on a subject and help people in need.
How cool would it be if everybody in the book blogging world came together for 10 minutes on a specific day and answered as many questions as possible in that time frame?? Imagine how much rice we'd donate to people who really needed it.
You don't have to check it out if you don't want to but I personally think it's pretty cool. I know I'll  be on there multiple times a week.
 

Grab My Button!

Avanti's Place

Pageviews

I Am, Are you?

Book Havn Extraordinaire