So I finished Beautiful Creatures today & I should be done with Tiger's Curse by the end of the week. Now I'm sitting in bed wondering what books to read after those. I wrote out a list of all the books I wanted to read this month & in what order, but now I'm not feeling the list. I'm feeling like I want to read something different. I'll see how I feel & I'll pick out a new book to read tomorrow.
How do you choose which book to read next? Do you write lists or go with the flow?
Also, does have more options make it harder or easier to choose your next book?
It makes it harder for me because I want to read them all & I have to choose just 1 or 2 at the time.









I'm a go with the flow kind of person. I've tried to make lists etc, but it feels too much like work. I want reading to continue to be fun. When my blog or reading feels like work it is time to stop. Sometimes I don't know what I want to read next so I just give myself a break for a few days. I'm really casual about my reading.
ReplyDeleteYea, making lists does seem like work. I try to do it so i don't end up reading too many of the same type book at once. I don't want to get story lines & characters mixed up. But I like going with the flow, it makes reading easier because I've picked it out right then & didn't make myself read it just because I wrote it down.
ReplyDelete