For those of you who download free kindle books every week, have you ever wondered how much money you save? I always look at the print list price and say to myself "wow, if I read this book & like it then I just saved $12.00. If not, it's no money lost". I never thought to actually sit and add how much money I am saving with these free books until now. Having a page on here to count pages made me realize I can have a page to count dollars too!
So every Saturday when my Stacking The Shelves post goes up I will be updating a page showing the free books I got that week, how much the print list price is for the book and the total amount of money saved that week. I'll have three totals: weekly, monthly & yearly.
So check back tomorrow to see the money I've saved this week!
Honestly, I've never even thought about this! Can't wait to see how much you've saved!
ReplyDeleteI always look at the individual book but never thought to really figure out how much I'm saving. I'm excited to see my total tomorrow too
ReplyDelete