Saturday, July 7, 2012

Stacking The Shelves #1


STSmall
This feature is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.It's a weekly meme where we can show off the books we have gotten over the past week no matter how you got it or when you plan to read it. For more info go here.





Tigers Curse by Colleen Houck ----- Purchased from Barnes & Noble
Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl ----- Purchased used from Amazon



9 comments:

  1. New follower. You got some interesting titles. I also got Redemption as well. If you have time come visit me as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiger's Curse and City of Bones were amazing books! Tiger's Curse is a little slow in the beginning though so I hope you enjoy them!

    Check out my Stacking the Shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul. I hope you enjoy your new books! Happy Reading :)

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice. Thise freebies look pretty good.
    -Jenese
    www.readersconfession.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the comments! I wonder what books we'll all be getting next week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still have to read Beautiful Creatures.

    Great haul.

    My STS and Letterbox Love

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got City of Bones too, I can't wait to finally read it.

    Happy Reading!

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  8. so many awesome books! i love the cover of tiger's curse--so pretty! enjoy all your books and happy reading :)

    our "stacking the shelves" post.

    -michelle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice stack of books this week! Tiger's Curse is a really good book. I hope you like all your new reads.
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete

 

Grab My Button!

Avanti's Place

Pageviews

I Am, Are you?

Book Havn Extraordinaire