Stacking The Shelves is a meme hosted by Team Tynga's Reviews. It's a way to show off the books we've gotten over the previous week. To find out more go here.
This week my list is small. I got 4 good books though and I can't wait to read them!
Borrowed From the Library:



Bought for Kindle:










I havent read any of these, but I have heard pretty amazing things about all of them! I love the cover of The Selection. That color blue is super pretty :)
ReplyDeleteHappy reading!
I love the cover too, It's what first attracted me to the book
DeleteI borrowed Asunder from the library, so I hope you enjoy Incarnate.
ReplyDeleteCheck out my post here
Enjoy your books!
~Danica Page@Taking it One Page at a Time
Fabulous new books! I ADORED The Selection and Crewel!! I hope you like them too! :D Incarnate was only okay for me, but I actually liked the second book more!
ReplyDeleteMy Stacking the Shelves
These looks so good! Thank you for sharing!
ReplyDeleteMy Haul! Letterbox Love!
Ooh I LOVED Crewel! And Incarnate and Confessions are both books I really enjoyed too! Awesome haul this week!
ReplyDeleteThanks, I can't wait to read then all!
Delete