This feature is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.It's a weekly meme where we can show off the books we have gotten over the past week no matter how you got it or when you plan to read it. For more info go here.
Free for Kindle:
Life Knows No Bounds: One Who Loves You More By: Andrea Clinton
The Binding By: L. Filloon
Protector By: Vanna Smythe
Chance Encounters By: J. Sterling
Here By: Denise Grover Swank
Stirring Up Trouble By: Juli Alexander
Traitor By: Megan Curd
The Forever Contract By: Avery Sawyer
Become By: Ali Cross
To see how much I've saved in free kindle books this week, check out my Kindle Savings page!









Good Haul this week!!
ReplyDeleteI've had Chance Encounters on my Kindle for awhile, I need to actually read it one of these days! I hope you enjoy it :)
Come see what's new on My Shelves this week!
Happy reading :)
ReplyDelete