This feature is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.It's a weekly meme where we can show off the books we have gotten over the past week no matter how you got it or when you plan to read it. For more info go here.
Bought from Books A Million:
Pretties by Scott Westerfeld
Specials by Scott Westerfeld
Extras by Scott Westerfeld
(I decided to buy the rest of the series since BAM had the b2g1 sale)
Bought from Ingles Supermarket:
Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
Specials by Scott Westerfeld
Extras by Scott Westerfeld
(I decided to buy the rest of the series since BAM had the b2g1 sale)
Bought from Ingles Supermarket:
Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
Free for Kindle:
Frost Arch by Kate Bloomfield
BrookLyn's Journey by Coffey Brown
Feathermore by Lucy Swing
Eden by Logan Rutherford
A Week At the Beach by Virginia Jewel
Lost Girls by Bob Mayer
NetGalley:
The Demon Catchers of Milan by Kat Beyer
PulseIt:
Between The Lines by Samantha Van Leer & Jodi Picoult
To see how much I've saved in free kindle books this week, check out my Kindle Savings page!









Well I borrowed Frost Arch for my Borrowed From the Kindle Feature. Nice haul. ALways love seeing what people get in their STS, mailbox, book haul posts and the like.
ReplyDeleteGrace
Awesome, I hope you enjoy it. It seems like it's going to be good
DeleteGreat haul! I've only read Uglies & Pretties. I've read them repeatedly. I still have to read the rest of the series though!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing. :)
I still haven't read my copy of Uglies but maybe I should soon considering how many people seem to enjoy the series! Happy reading! :)
ReplyDeleteMy Haul
You should read it! I read almost half of it in one day, it's very good
DeleteDon't be ashamed!! There are tons of books that people post that I've never even heard of. It's great because I get to find out about other books & authors.
ReplyDeleteThanks for following!