Tuesday, August 30, 2011
What's hot on your shelf?
So, I know I haven't written on here in a bit, I've been busy getting readjusted to my class schedule. I took a trip to Books-A-Million and saw a bunch of books I'd like to read sometime in the near future. It got me wondering, what books are you guys interested in? What books can you not wait to buy & read?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









I cannot wait to read The Hunger Games. I have had it for a while- but it was down pretty far on my list. Now- it is only one book away!
ReplyDeleteI found you through Book Blogs and signed up to follow you. When you have a chance- please stop by and follow the blog for my middle grade novel that I am hoping to get published. http://thesecretdmsfilesoffairdaymorrow.blogspot.com/
Take care-
Jess- although I may show up as Fairday, the main character from my novel. I can't figure out why that happens sometimes and I can't fix it. :)
I also want to read The Hunger Games. Especially since the first movie is coming out in a few months. I also want to read The Power of Six.
ReplyDeleteI am now following your blog. Good luck with getting your novel published!