I have come to accept that I'm a book collector and will probably never read all the books I have, especially since I get more free ones every week. I don't buy dtb (dead tree book in the kindle world) as often anymore because the books I want are often available on the kindle but I do still buy them. I actually bought one about 3 weeks ago titled Black Widow from Garden Ridge for $3. It seemed interesting but I have no clue when I'll get around to reading it. I have about 450+ books on my kindle and have only read like 2. Most of the books I've been reading on my kindle have been borrowed from booklending.com.
So what about you guys? How many books do you have and how many have you read? Do you collect faster than you can get through them? I know it's a book lover's dream to have an unlimited supply of books but it does make for a hard time when choosing what to read next.
Monday, September 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









I am with you! I love to buy books (old, used, new...) Plus, I borrow lots of books from friends- I don't think I will ever read all the books I own- but I do love to be surrounded by books and I know I can always find something to read!
ReplyDeleteVery true!I always have something to read but it does take a minute to choose what I want to read because I forget that I have certain books & I forget what they are about. It's great to have a large variety though.
ReplyDelete