So i'm laying in bed playing word search on my kindle & listening to music on it for the first time ever. I've never put music on here before because I felt it was kind of unnecessary for me. I don't listen to music while I read & I actually hate any kind of distracting noises. So it made me wonder, what's your favorite way to read?
Do you like absolute quiet or some background music? Sitting inside or relaxing on the front or back porch? Poolside in the summer? Do you eat while you read?
Just curious
I usually prefer sitting in my living room in our comfy chair or the couch or sitting outside on our porch eating ice cream. I never listen to music while I read but that's just me. What about you?
Wednesday, August 3, 2011
what kind of setting do you prefer?
2011-08-03T03:37:00-04:00
Avanti
preferences|reading|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








