Hey people!
It's recommendation Wednesday which it's that time of the week to share your favorite books. Comment and tell everybody what books you've read lately that others will enjoy and what books you hope to read soon.
I have finished the Hunger Games trilogy this past weekend and loved it! If you haven't read it yet I suggest that you find a copy and read it. I can't wait to compare & contrast the movie to the book.
I also have read The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo. It's a book I'd classify as adult due to some language and content, but overall it was wonderful! I plan to read the 2nd book in that trilogy in the near future.
I would like to read Delirium and Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver, Matched and Crossed by Ally Condie & Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor.
What about you guys?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








