Friday, February 24, 2012

Fresh Writes Spotlight: J. Meyers

(Taken from her website jmeyersbooks.com)
j. meyers grew up in Vermont and now lives in Central New York. When she’s not reading or writing, she’s chasing her four kids around, exploring the outdoors with them, relishing the few quiet moments she gets with her husband, baking sweet treats, and forgetting to make dinner. Though she cannot actually see the future nor heal with a touch of her hand, she likes to think her children believe she can. Intangible is her first novel.




                                                          Intangible Synopsis:

Twins Sera and Luke Raine have a well-kept secret—she heals with a touch of her hand, he sees the future. All their lives they’ve helped those in need on the sly. They’ve always thought of their abilities as being a gift.
Then Luke has a vision that Sera is killed. That gift they’ve always cherished begins to feel an awful lot like a curse. Because the thing about Luke’s ability? He’s always right.
And he can’t do anything about it.




This book was released Jan 29, 2012 and is available on Amazon & Amazon UK for $9.99 paperback and $4.99 Kindle edition and on Barnes & Noble for $4.99 Nook edition. Get your copy today!

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh! This book synopsis just gave me chills! What a storyline! The book sounds great- I have added it to my list!

    ~Jess
    http://thesecretdmsfilesoffairdaymorrow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!! I can't wait to read this myself. It's second on my TBR list

    ReplyDelete

 

Grab My Button!

Avanti's Place

Pageviews

I Am, Are you?

Book Havn Extraordinaire