Wednesday, February 15, 2012

NU Makeover!!!

Hello everyone!


Welcome to the new & improved Novel Utopia! As you can see there have been some big changes here. First, there's a whole new background to change the look of this place. I also have added three pages that will be used in the future: an interview page for easy access to all the author interviews I hope to have in the future, a review page for quick access to all the book reviews I plan to do this year & a contest page for the contests I hope to hold in the coming year. I have also created a blog badge for people to post on their sites to link back back to here. I thought it was a great idea to help promote the blog. Another new feature is that Novel Utopia now has it's own twitter page!! Now you can keep up with me & my reading as well as updates about the blog and new posts & reviews that go up. 


I am very excited about what's in store for NU in 2012!
 

Grab My Button!

Avanti's Place

Pageviews

I Am, Are you?

Book Havn Extraordinaire