Friday, September 9, 2011

Hunger Games!


I'm really excited right now! I know it's almost 3 am and I should be sleep but I'm up on amazon looking at books. I'm excited because I finally decided to buy the first Hunger Games book. I've had it on my borrow list on booklending.com for months and there's a long list of people waiting to borrow it. It was only $4.69 for the kindle so I figured why not? I hit the one click button & now it's sitting on my kindle waiting for me to read it. I plan on starting it once I finish the books I'm reading now.  I've heard great things about this trilogy so I'll be sure to post a review once I finish the book.

Later Utopians!

2 comments:

  1. That's great!. People say its really good and I have it on my e-reader too. When I read it, then I'm definitely reviewing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read The Hunger Games last week and loved it. Since then I finished the second and am now readign the third. Suzanne Collins is an amazing writer. I really enjoyed her Gregor the Overlandor series as well.

    ~Jess
    http://thesecretdmsfilesoffairdaymorrow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

 

Grab My Button!

Avanti's Place

Pageviews

I Am, Are you?

Book Havn Extraordinaire