Today I finished the book I was reading titled Life From Scratch by Melissa Ford and have started a new book. This book is The Lipstick Laws by Amy Holder. I did a spotlight post on this book last Thursaday and now I am finally reading the book (it just came out today on kindle). If you would like to read along with me then feel free to do so and post your thoughts.
Quick Description:
At Penford High School, Brittany Taylor is the queen bee. She dates whomever she likes, rules over her inner circle of friends like Genghis Khan, and can ruin anyone’s life with a snap of perfectly manicured fingers. Just ask the unfortunate few who have crossed her.
For April Bowers, Brittany is the answer to her prayers. April is so unpopular, kids don’t know she exists. One lunch spent at Brittany’s table, and April is basking in the glow of popularity.
But Brittany’s friendship comes with a high price tag, and April decides it’s not worth the cost. Inspiring and empowering, this is the story of one girl who decides to push back.
UPDATE APRIL 5, 2011
I am now also reading the first book of the Trylle Trilogy titled Switched by Amanda Hocking. I resquested to borrow it and the request came through so I'll be reading two books at once. I'll also be reviewing both of these books so be on the lookout for that.
Quick Description:
Switched - the first book in the Trylle Trilogy...
When Wendy Everly was six years old, her mother was convinced she was a monster and tried to kill her. It isn't until eleven years later that Wendy discovers her mother might have been right.
With the help of Finn Holmes, Wendy finds herself in a world she never knew existed - a world both beautiful and frightening, and Wendy's not sure she wants to be a part of it.
Monday, April 4, 2011
What I'm Reading
2011-04-04T17:32:00-04:00
Avanti
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








