I have a question.
How do you all feel about books being turned into movies? I mean, do you like seeing so many books hitting the big screen or do you think it's getting out of hand? This came across my mind earlier today when I saw a preview for the new movie Jane Eyre, which is a book written by Charlotte Brontë. I Am Number Four is another recent movie that got its start from a book. We can't forget about the highly popular Harry Potter and Twilight series. I've heard that the House of Night book series will also be turning into a movie. Can't complain on that one though, since I love the series. I know this practice is good exposure for the authors because many people run out to read the book before the movie comes out so they can compare the two, but I'm starting to feel as though it's getting to be a bit too much. It seems as if half the movies that come out came from a book, as though nobody can come up with their own good original movie. That's just my opinion though.
What do you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








