Tuesday, March 29, 2011
What I'm Reading
I've recently started a new book named Life From Scratch by Melissa Ford. It's basically about a lady named Rachel Goldman who is recently divorced and living on her own. She is taking a break from her job and living off the money she has saved. When she realizes the money's going faster than she planned she knows she has to change her habits. She learns to cook for herself and gets back into the dating world and starts a blog to document it all. I'm only a few chapters in but this book is very lighthearted with some good humor placed in there. I'm loving it so far and hope you will too. I downloaded this to my kindle a while ago when it was free but it's only $8.59 right now if you want to read along with me.
What I'm Reading
2011-03-29T21:00:00-04:00
Avanti
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








