Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Rekindled My Love of Reading

So, I have always been an avid reader but ever since I started college I have had less & less time to read for fun. Pretty much all my reading has been from textbooks for class but I decided to make the time to get back to pleasure reading. To help in thisI bought myself an Amazon Kindle 3G. Let me tell you, I love it! It's so lightweight and portable which is what i needed. I hated having to carry a big book around in my bag along with my notebook & textbooks. The kindle is amazing, I currently have more than 150 books loaded on to it. The best part is that I only paid for about 5 of them and none of those were more than $5.00. Whenever I read from now on it will be on the kindle unless that specifc book isn't available for it yet. Right now, I am reading a book titled Life From Scratch by Melissa Ford. Stay tuned for the review when I finish it!

So I want to know, do you have a kindle? If so, how do you like it? If not, would you consider buying one or do you prefer paper books instead?
Whether reading on the kindle or a paper book the important thing is that we are all reading.

 

Grab My Button!

Avanti's Place

Pageviews

I Am, Are you?

Book Havn Extraordinaire