- Book Blogger Recommendation Challenge
- Rot & Ruin by Jonathon Maberry
- Delirium By Lauren Oliver
- Tiger's Curse By Colleen Houck
- Graceling by Kristin Cashore
- Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
- Wither by Lauren DeStefano
- Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
- Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
- Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
- The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
- Ebook Challenge
When it came to the Ebook challenge I also took the easy road and only went for level 2 which is 10 books. I am happy at that because I only managed to read a grand total of 11 ebooks this year. Not a lot considering I have a kindle with around 800 books on it. Hopefully next year I'll read a few more. Here are the ebooks I read:
- Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
- Voices Of Angels by Hannah M. Davis
- Reflection by Jessica Roberts
- Midnight Frost by Kailin Gow
- Frost Fire by Kailin Gow
- Spring Frost by Kailin Gow
- Delirium by Lauren Oliver
- Intangible by J. Meyers
- Anthem by Ayn Rand
- Spirits of Glory by Emily Devenport
- Stupid Perfect World by Scott Westerfeld
- A-Z Challenge
I came across the A-Z challenge from a group on Goodreads. The idea is to read a book where the book title or authors name starts with a letter of the alphabet. I almost completed this challenge. I had my books planned out but didn't get to them all. I missed it by 4 letters, here they are:
a - Anthem by Ayn Rand
b - Beautiful creatures by Kami garcia & margaret stohl
c - Crank by Ellen Hopkins
d - Delirium by Lauren Oliver
e - Evermore by Alyson Noel
f - Frost Fire by Kailin gow
g - Graceling by Kristin Cashore
j - Intangible by J. Meyers
h - Demonglass by Rachel Hawkins
i - Infinity by Sherrilyn Kenyon
k - The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
l - Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson
m - Midnight Frost by Kailin Gow
n - Vs. Reality by Blake Northcott
o - Retro Demonology by Jana Oliver
p - Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver
q - Tiger's Quest by Colleen Houck
r - Rot & Ruin by jonathin maberry
s -Spirits of Glory by Emily devenport
t - Tiger's Curse by Colleen Houck
u - Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
v - Voices of Angels by Hannah m. Davis
w - Wither by Lauren DeStefano
x - Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
y - Slumber by Samantha Young
z - Zan by Dalya Moon
For Goodreads I decided that I wanted to read 26 books this year. I'm very proud of myself because I managed to read 34. Here they are:



b - Beautiful creatures by Kami garcia & margaret stohl
c - Crank by Ellen Hopkins
d - Delirium by Lauren Oliver
e - Evermore by Alyson Noel
f - Frost Fire by Kailin gow
g - Graceling by Kristin Cashore
j - Intangible by J. Meyers
h - Demonglass by Rachel Hawkins
i - Infinity by Sherrilyn Kenyon
k - The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
l - Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson
m - Midnight Frost by Kailin Gow
n - Vs. Reality by Blake Northcott
o - Retro Demonology by Jana Oliver
p - Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver
q - Tiger's Quest by Colleen Houck
r - Rot & Ruin by jonathin maberry
s -Spirits of Glory by Emily devenport
t - Tiger's Curse by Colleen Houck
u - Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
v - Voices of Angels by Hannah m. Davis
w - Wither by Lauren DeStefano
x - Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
y - Slumber by Samantha Young
z - Zan by Dalya Moon
- Goodreads Challenge & Million Page Quest
For Goodreads I decided that I wanted to read 26 books this year. I'm very proud of myself because I managed to read 34. Here they are:
- Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins - 404 pages
- Rot & Ruin By Jonathon Maberry - 458 pages
- Voices of Angels By Hannah M. Davis - 272 pages
- Reflection By Jessica Roberts - 289 pages
- Midnight Frost by Kailin Gow - 262 pages
- Frost Fire by Kailin Gow - 270 pages
- Spring Frost by Kailin Gow - 141 pages
- Delirium By Lauren Oliver - 480 pages
- Intangible By J. Meyers - 264 pages
- Anthem by Ayn Rand - 90 pages
- Beautiful Creatures - 563 pages
- Spirits of Glory by Emily Devenport - 145 pages
- Infinity by Sherrilyn Kenyon - 464 pages
- Crank by Ellen Hopkins - 537 pages
- Tiger's Curse by Colleen Houck - 403 pages
- Glass by Ellen Hopkins - 681 pages
- Uglies by Scott Westerfeld - 406 pages
- Wither by Lauren DeStefano - 358 pages
- Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins - 323 pages
- Demonglass by Rachel Hawkins - 359 pages
- Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher - 288 pages
- Graceling by Kristin Cashore - 471 pages
- Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver - 375 pages
- Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater - 390 pages
- Evermore by Alyson Noel - 301 pages
- Stupid Perfect World by Scott Westerfeld - 55 pages
- Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson - 278 pages
- Michael Vey: The Prisoner of Cell 25 By Richard Paul Evans - 326 pages
- Legend by Marie Lu - 305 pages
- Cinder by Marissa Meyer - 387 pages
- Tiger's Quest by Colleen Houck - 479 pages
- The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter - 287 pages (book starts on pg 7)
- The Iron King by Julie Kagawa - 355 pages (book starts on pg 9)
- The Iron Daughter Julie Kagawa - 351 (book starts on pg 9)
In addition to that I read a total of 11,817 pages this year which brings my grand total to 21,177 on my quest to one million! Hopefully I'll read more than that next year.
- Favorite Books of the Year

- Most Anticipated Books of 2013


- Movies I'm Looking Forward To

*Delirium and Thirteen Reasons Why are only rumored to come out in 2013. The posters are fan made BUT Selena Gomez HAS signed on to star as Hannah Baker in Thirteen Reasons Why. Lily Collins is NOT an official cast member.









Oh my gosh, there are SO many amazing books being made into movies in 2013! I am so frickin excited! lol. I barely ever get to the movies - but I'm gonna have to force the hubby to bring me to these :D
ReplyDeletelol I know! I'm really looking forward to these movies!! It should be a great year. I REALLY hope the rumors are true about Delirium & Thirteen Reasons Why coming out this year. I loved the books
Delete