Hey guys! I haven't been here in a while. Just letting you know I'm preparing to start up this blog again. I'm in the final weeks of the school semester and then I'm out for a while. I'll be taking online classes next semester so I'll have plenty of time to read. Yay! I've got a list of books I want to get through. I haven't decided how many books I want to shoot for in 2013 but I'm thinking around 36, 3 books a month. I like to keep my numbers low because I know things come up throughout the year. 36 is actually a step up because this year my goal was 26 and I'm currently at 25.
So, starting Dec 1st I'll be participating in a book of the month with one of my goodreads groups. We'll be reading City of Bones. It's perfect because I've had the book on my kindle for a while now (I got it while it was $0.99) but have yet to read it. This is the perfect reason to get to it. It will probably be my last book of 2012. In January, I've gotten my 3 books together that I want to read. I'd like to go ahead and finish the Uglies series. So look for reviews for Pretties, Specials & Extras in Jan. Hopefully I'll get to read more than that but those are my 3.
I'll also be setting up my sale/trade/borrow page in January. I'll have a list of all the dtb books I'd like to sell or trade and some kindle books I'm willing to loan if someone wants to read them.
January is going to be a great month for the blog so come back and visit me!
Happy reading!
Wednesday, November 28, 2012
December & January
2012-11-28T12:53:00-05:00
Avanti
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








