Monday, May 21, 2012

The Wait Is OVER!!!!!

Hey guys,
I know I haven't been posting regularly like I used to but that was because I was at the end of my semester (i'm in college) and had to focus on finishing projects and studying for finals and all that stuff. But now the semester is over and I'm done for the summer!! That means I now have time for reading and posting, yay!

I'm currently reading 3 books: Intangible by J. Meyers, Delirium by Lauren Oliver and Midnight Frost by Kailin Gow and hope to finish those fairly soon. At least one will be done by this coming weekend. I also have a review to post on Reflection by Jessica Roberts so look for that by this weekend as well.

Authors!!
If you have emailed me about a book review and I have not yet gotten to it, don't worry. I finally have time to read again so it will be read & reviewed by me as soon as I can get to it.

Love you my little Utopians!!
 

Grab My Button!

Avanti's Place

Pageviews

I Am, Are you?

Book Havn Extraordinaire